Congratulations Mrs. Deborah Bates, Cascade Elementary School's Teacher of the Year 2016-17!
Get your 1 in 400 Tickets now through any teacher or PTO Officer. See more information on the PTO page. The 1 in 400 Tickets are SOLD OUT! Thanks to all that supported this fundraiser and good luck at the drawing!
Eat at BURGER KING every Monday school is in session from 4:00 to 8:00!!! A portion of the profits will be donated to our classrooms. :-)
Do you want to help raise money for our school?
Register your Kroger card through the website below, then every time you shop at Kroger swipe your card and Cascade Elementary will get a portion of what you spend. It's that easy!!
Here is how to register your card=>
- Click on this link: https://www.kroger.com
- Go the the Community tab and click on Community Rewards
- Login to your Kroger Account or Create a new Account
- Click on 'View Your Rewards Details'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose Community Rewards
- Search for Cascade School (There are several Cascade choices-choose Cascade School)
- Click on the circle beside Cascade School and then click on Enroll
- It will take you back to the Community Rewards page and list Cascade School as your choice
- You'll need to update this every year
Thanks for your support!
Dates to Remember:
March 10th- Staff Development (no school)
March 22nd- Report Cards
March 27th-31st- Spring Break (no school)
April 5th- 5th grade Billy Hix Planetarium
April 7th- "Walk-On" Walkathon
April 13th- K and 5th grade Graduation Pictures
April 14th- Good Friday (no school)
April 26 and April 28- Kindergarten Community Tour
May 4th - Kindergarten Ready, Set, Go at Harris Middle School 5:30-7:30
May 5th- Field Day
May 8th or 9th- Behavior Reward Trip (Purchasing is closed)
May 9th- AR Celebration/Half Day Out
May 9th- Kindergarten Registration (tentative as of now)
May 11th- AR Mystery Trip
May 17th- Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast
May 18th- Kindergarten Graduation 9am
May 19th- Park Day
May 22nd- 5th Grade Graduation 8:30am
May 23rd- Administration Day
May 24th- Abbreviated Day
School begins promptly
Breakfast in the cafeteria beginning at 7:15.