Book Fair Information
Our Book Fair is coming soon! It will run from September 12-16, from 8:00-2:00 daily. The book fair will also be open during the Parent Meeting on Monday night, September 12, as well as during the Grandparents’ Day Lunches on September 14 & 15 (so students can shop with an adult). If unable to attend, students can always shop the book fair online at https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/homepage/cascadeelementaryschool15.
Check out the Latest News below for important information for the Superintendent of Bedford County Schools
Do you want to help raise money for our school?
You can sign your Kroger card up through the website below and every time you swipe your card, Cascade Elementary will get a portion of what you spend.
Here is how-
- Click on this link: https://www.kroger.com
- Go the the Community tab and click on Community Rewards
- Login to your Kroger Account or Create a new Account
- Click on 'View Your Rewards Details'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose Community Rewards
- Search for Cascade School (There are several Cascade choices-choose Cascade School)
- Click on the circle beside Cascade School and then click on Enroll
- It will take you back to the Community Rewards page and list Cascade School as your choice
- You'll need to update this every year
Thanks for your support!
Dates to Remember:
August 29th to September 5th- Horse Show Break (no school)
September 23rd- Staff Development (no school)
October 20th- Staff Development (no school)
October 20th- Parent/Teacher Conferences
October 21st to October 24th- (No school)
November 8th- In-service (No school)
November 23rd to November 25th- Thanksgiving Break (no school)
December 16th- 2 hour day
December 19th to January 3rd- Winter Break (no school)
School begins promptly
Breakfast in the cafeteria beginning at 7:15.